This is a full-of-flavor side dish that offers a different way to roast up your cauliflower. It also offers a way to use up some of that miso paste you purchased to make the Balsamic-Glazed Salmon that you’ve likely heard me rave about. WHOA. Did I just “hear” you think, “I haven’t tried that recipe yet.”? You are missing out. An absolutely delicious dish. And I’m not very particular about what “color” miso paste I use. This recipe calls for white miso. I happen to have yellow miso in my fridge.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- Cooking spray
- Place a jelly-roll or other pyrex glass pan in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F (leave pan in oven). Combine olive oil, miso, and garlic. Massage mixture evenly onto cauliflower florets. Remove pan from oven; coat pan with cooking spray. Add cauliflower to pan. Bake until crisp-tender, about 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven; coat pan with cooking spray. Add cauliflower to pan. Bake until crisp-tender, about 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
recipe from cookinglight.com